Saturday, March 30, 2013

34 weeks


Total weight gain thus far: 29 lbs

OB says everything looks good. No changes this week. Blood work from last week looked great. No anemia; my hemoglobin was 12.8 (normal 12-16), and my hematocrit was 39 (normal 35-45). My BP was back down and looked better. No swelling. Finally gaining some weight since he's dropped. He tends to be under my ribcage on the right side quite frequently. Some of his jabs and kicks are no joke. They hurt! My favorite thing lately is him getting the hiccups. He gets them up to 4 times a day! I think it's just adorable. I always tell Josh when he has them, because he gets a kick out of feeling him hiccup. We both wish we could see it on an ultrasound again, but at least we got to experience that once. It was so cute. I've had a lot of pain in between my shoulders on the lower right side. It may just be where the baby is positioned. He tends to favor curling up on the right. My cervix has also been the victim of a lot of pain and pressure lately. But I got something that took all of that away!

Josh and I were in Babies R Us picking up some things left on our registry, and I saw a belly support band. I've thought of getting one, but they never have them in stores for me to try on to see if they actually work.

I carefully unpackaged the belly band, and Josh helped me put it on. It made a huge difference! I hated anything tight under my belly in the 1st and 2nd trimesters, but this thing couldn't have hugged my belly tight enough! What amazing support. Sold. It takes the weight off of my cervix and back. Love that thing!

Daddy wanted to take a few pictures in the nursery, too...


How much more he's dropped in 2 weeks!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment