Friday, March 22, 2013

Weighing In

Drum roll, please....

Another negative fFN test! What?!?! Yeah! That gives us high chances of making it to almost 35 weeks!

Another drum roll....

Baby weighs an estimated 4 lbs 10 oz, measuring 3 days ahead!!! I'm in such disbelief and awe right now. I'm grateful beyond words. I've only gained 1 "extra" pound since 28 weeks, but he is growing like a weed. That makes me feel so good. My cervix looked like crap, but hey, what's new? It was down to about 12mm and opening severely from the inside-something they call funneling. Funneling is normal with real labor contractions, and is typically what breaks the amniotic sac naturally. Even though the swab test gives us a very, very low chance of actually delivering in the next two weeks, I still have to be careful and take it easy with my cervix acting that way so that my water doesn't break.

The big day is tomorrow! The baby shower I didn't think we were even going to have. Grateful again. I'm a little nervous to have so many people in my house (a 1st for me), but I'm so excited to see everyone that I don't even care! Josh has worked so hard cleaning and getting our home in order (we had a messy, stressful renovation & redid our entire living room). He's done so much and so well. Everything looks stunning.

My mom has been baby showering. If a store had something that said It's A Boy, they don't anymore. My dining room has the most adorable gift table and tons of balloons and decorations. She's went slightly mad I do believe. I'm proud of her, though. She's done really well.

I'm excited about picking up the cake/cupcakes tomorrow morning from the bakery! I just hope there are plenty to go around. We invited 100+ people, and I think 50 or 60 RSVPd. Whew. It's suppose to be cloudy, cold, and rainy. Boo. So, it's like my mom said, either less people will come because its a nasty day and they don't want to get out, or everyone will come because its a nasty day and there's nothing else to do. We shall see.

1 comment: