Friday, December 7, 2012

Cut n' Go


Yup, I cut my scrubs! I couldn't breathe!

I don't have any maternity scrubs (yet), and so I wore a pair today that SUCK when I'm normal size. Now that I feel like I have swallowed a helium balloon, they REALLY SUCK.

I kept adjusting and readjusting and pulling and tugging. The elastic waistband was leaving marks deep in my skin. It felt like instant relief as the scissors tore through the fabric. I didn't even realize I couldn't breathe until I could suddenly breathe better! Ahhhh it felt so much better. The way scrubs SHOULD feel.

And I cut both sides.

Apparently my 'bump' just went to full on belly! I only have stickers to do pics monthly... maybe an in-betweener is needed ;)

I possibly felt flutters the other night, too!!!! Not sure as I've never experienced that, but I was laying very still and felt very slight bubble-like sensations really low and kind of deep. Could have been my imagination. I'm dying to feel baby move! I have an anterior placenta, so I've heard it takes longer :(

 

4 comments:

  1. Love this! So funny!!! That baby is growing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, so cute - I'm already at that stage and a month behind you! My mom said she showed early too. We need the updated belly pic!!!! Hope those were flutters and you feel them again very, very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always said I wasn't sure if what I was feeling was Anela. And you know your brother, he was constantly saying "Oh, that's just gas lol!"

    ReplyDelete